Re-usable, non-toxic, thermoplastic plastic polymer pellets for sculpting.
50g bag (1,76 oz), red pellets
100g bag (3,52 oz), red pellets
250g bag (8.81 oz), red pellets
What can I use Ellimorph for?
Ellimorph has unlimited uses from teeth, eyeballs, spikes, ears, noses, bones, fingernails and even full face casts. Use your imagination. It’s virtually weightless so it attaches easily just about anywhere.
How to use Ellimorph
• Simply heat water to over 60°C/140°F, and pour in some pellets
• Leave the pellets to turn transparent and melt.
• Remove the pellets from the water with a spoon (Water and plastic may still be hot, be careful!)
• Mould the Ellimorph into your desired shape or form.
• Allow the Ellimorph to cool and turn solid black (TIP: Place in cold water for faster cooling down times).
• Safe to put inside your mouth and on the skin. (DO NOT APPLY TO BODY/INSIDE YOUR MOUTH WHEN DIRECTLY HOT)
• Reusable over and over again by re-heating. (Large pieces may take longer to soften and turn re-shapeable)
How much do I need?
The Ellimacs SFX full set of teeth with upper and lower teeth gum and teeth used up 15-30 grams (0.52-1.05 oz)
Ellimorph is a thermoplastic polymer which melts at 62°C and consists of small off-white plastic granules. By heating these granules in hot water the user can easily melt the pellets to form a transparent flexible material. Once melted the opaque white pellets fuse together, become transparent and soften, allowing the user to form the plastic by hand into unique shapes.
Ellimorph is completely reusable, allowing it to become flexible again once heated above 62°C, at which point it will revert back to a moldable condition.
100% Non-Toxic safe product
100% Biodegradable (In soil conditions)
Safe to put inside your mouth and on the skin*
(DO NOT APPLY TO BODY/INSIDE YOUR MOUTH WHEN DIRECTLY HOT)